Friday, October 4, 2013

Make it: Bubble Gum Garland

So when I shared my Halloween mantle you may have noticed the fun multi-colored garland. It was inspired by a DIY that I found on the lovely & talented Kelly Lanza's blog Studio DIY. I found a fun gumball swizzle stick on her instagram feed that I made for my husband's birthday celebrations and it made me gumball crazy. When I found Halloween colors they were perfect to make this garland! I found it to be easy. Just pierce your gumballs (I used an old Making Memories paper piercer that I have on hand), and then feed your line thru. I used a rustic twine. Then just make sure to knot on both sides to hold your gumballs in place. And voila. These could be done in any colors for any type of décor. I'm already looking for Christmas colors for my Holiday mantle!

3 comments: