Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Food Magic: Scary Drinks & Snacks



When Friday hit last week I was ready. As in really ready. We had had a pretty emotional week at work, which is saying a lot in a workplace of all women and one High School guy when he isn't in school. Was it a full moon? I am prepared to blame it on that.


Whatever it was, Friday afternoon called for some spooky snacks and drinks. So, we pulled out Elysian The Great Pumpkin for the parents, and some Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer (non-alcoholic of course!) for the girls. Let's just say I pretended to LOVE beer when my husband and I were dating, so me being into beer again is a win in his mind. And a relaxing evening is a win in mine!
We had these funny little chips with our drinks and they made us laugh! Pumpkins, ghosts & bats, oh my! Do you do anything to celebrate the weekend? I think something like this may become a weekend occurrence. Wouldn't that make my husband happy?


4 comments:

  1. Cute chips! How was the Butterscotch beer? We haven't tried ours. P.S. Sorry you had rough day. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's yummy! I may redo the blog post to talk about the beer & pop! Having a much better week, thank you!

      Delete
  2. Okay, lets talk about how darn cute those chips are!! They should be available all year round!!

    I loooooove the weekend. It's my favorite. I celebrate the weekend by taking my hubby out on a date...usually involves eating at our fave restaurant and some adult, 21+ beverages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the chips funny? And your weekend sound like bliss!

      Cheers!

      Delete