Friday, October 11, 2013

Daily Uniform: J.Crew Inspired





I am so inspired by J.Crew. The make up, the hair, the styling. And of course the clothes. And much to my husband's relief, we live about 2 hours from the closest one. So that keeps me from shopping there all the time, as much as possible. It does however, have me trying some tricks of my own. Like looking for items that I can infuse with the J.Crew flair. 

So I gave myself a shopping list and a challenge. To find certain items that I have found in one of the last J.Crew catalogs in a thrift, consignment, or other source. Just for fun, and to see if I could do it! And since I am spending some time in Palm Springs this could be a perfect time for this! My list is as follows:
A varsity or bomber jacket, brown leather belt, baseball tee, and a baseball hat like above to DIY. And the best part? I may have gotten a head start! 




1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to shop! I can't wait to see what you come home with and I can't wait to see what you do with that hat!

    ReplyDelete