Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Deep Thoughts: Just Jump


Today I picked up business cards for my blog and things just got real people. The reason that I need them is that I won a spot in Freutcamp put on by the lovely Leah Bergman of freutcake blog. When I found out that I won a spot I was ecstatic! It's a blogger's bootcamp that will help with networking, photo-shop, and working with sponsors. 

Now that the time is approaching I am getting so nervous. I feel like I will be the newest of the newbies. That I won't have anything to add. That I will be so out of my element. That I won't be wearing the right clothes, say the right things.

And so I started to tell myself the things I would tell my girls. That it's important to do things that scare you. That you should try things, even if they feel out of reach. 

So, I will buck up and go. And from what I know of Leah it will be a lovely time. And I am looking forward to meeting some amazing people, and learning things that I will be using here. 


4 comments:

  1. Tammy, it was so great to meet you at Freutcamp this weekend. I'm so glad you decided to put aside your worries (I did my fair share of that as well) and I can't wait to see where your blog takes you!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so wonderful meeting you! Thank you for the kind words!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Chelsea Tammy, it was really great meeting you! And you were só wearing the right clothes, you looked cute! I will follow your blog, it looks like you had a great start :)

    xx Ellen
    www.inmyredkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet words Ellen! I am so glad I got over it! So many talented and kind women like you to meet and be inspired by!

    ReplyDelete