Thursday, October 31, 2013

Deep Thoughts: Face Fear (or Happy Halloween)





I've been thinking a lot about fear lately. About facing it. About what it holds me back from. And I decided that it was time that I decided fear is something like that thrill you get when you ride a roller coaster. And that I need more of that adrenaline in my life. More of those "I'm alive" moments. 



I felt that way when I traveled alone to freutcamp this past weekend. And I felt that way when I stepped into the tesla ball the other night. It was scary, and thrilling, and really made me feel so alive! And there really is no better feeling that that rush. And it makes me want more, the more I get it. 


So, I decided to do something really silly. Really put myself out there. I love the Justin Timberlake skits on SNL. The ones where he dances around in a crazy suit and sings. They make me laugh like crazy. And we just happened to have a french fry outfit laying around waiting. Waiting for me to dance around in it, and possibly post a picture on instagram. And then maybe, just maybe, get over the fear of being made fun of, and post a video. I humbly give you my version of Justin. Enjoy. And let me know what fear you have faced recently. 

4 comments:

  1. You're an inspiration and nice moves too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. And I am all about doing new things and facing fears. Great job love!

    ReplyDelete